Saturday, October 10, 2026

Lord, Please Take Away My Fears

My Savior 

Please take away my horrible fears that melt away my joy each day 
I desperately want to feel Your presence right now so magnificently 
The misery in my heart seems to be breaking me down in a great way 
Precious Jesus ๐Ÿ™ please touch me with Your love and great mercy.

Please ๐Ÿ™ take away my horrible fears that are destroying who I am 
I don't want to feel this bad and broken ๐Ÿ’” in my heart any more 
I want to see Your power flowing wonderfully from Your hands 
My soul can't wait to see what fantastic things You have in store.

Please ๐Ÿ™ take away my horrible fear and make me someone new 
I want to be filled with Your happiness and sweet joy always 
Be my wonderful team member in every thing that I do 
Write a beautiful sweet story line that means happier days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Please Take Away My Fears

My Savior  Please take away my horrible fears that melt away my joy each day  I desperately want to feel Your presence right now so magnific...