Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Light Of Your Sweet Glory

Jesus 

The light of Your sweet glory is a brilliant, reflective hope for me 
It illuminates the true way when I don't see anything new
Showing how important it is for complete tranquility 
And making me the very best in everything I do.

The light 🕯️ of Your sweet glory is my solution and my goal 
Nothing else could ever really come close or truly compare
When Your power comes in to my life it makes me complete and whole 
Knowing that Your pure love ❣️ and grace are present and always right there.

The light of Your sweet glory is my foundation and my core
Whenever I need a healing hand Your compassion is near
You give me such stability and strength and then so much more 
Jesus, I hold tight to Your presence with strong faith and never fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light Of Your Sweet Glory

Jesus  The light of Your sweet glory is a brilliant, reflective hope for me  It illuminates the true way when I don't see anything new S...