Friday, October 9, 2026

My Only Wish

Jesus 

My only wish that my heart ❤️ truly wants to hold on to 
A desire that is truly grounded in everything that I am 
I want to define myself only in everything that is You 
Lord thank You for making me a very special part of Your plans.

My only wish that I want to hold on to is the bond we share
The fact that I am Your unique child who means so much to You 
My greatest happiness is to understand how much You care 
You make me the greatest part of everything that You do.

The only wish that I want to hold on to is our great love's grasp 
Nothing can separate our bond so rugged and clearly so true 
It is a beautiful breathtaking 🎁 gift that will forever last
Lord Jesus, my only wish is to have even more of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Only Wish

Jesus  My only wish that my heart ❤️ truly wants to hold on to  A desire that is truly grounded in everything that I am  I want to define my...