Friday, August 28, 2026

Lord Help Me To Move Forward

Jesus 

Please help me to move forward when no one even likes me 
Give me the strength to be someone I don't quite understand 
Even though something different is all that they can really see
I know that everything is always in Your mighty hands.

Please help me to move forward when I feel so in despair 
I don't have anything to reach for and seem so alone 
Then You come with gentleness to show how much You do care
And show me that in Your heart I will always have a home.

Please help me to move forward when the road seems lonely still 
And I just don't know where to turn frankly any more 
You show me how to stay by Your side and in Your great will 
That's where I see the beauty and the mighty things in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Help Me To Move Forward

Jesus  Please help me to move forward when no one even likes me  Give me the strength to b e someone I don't quite understand  Even thou...