My favorite past time is to tell others everything that You mean to me
And how You have a breathtakingly beautiful gentle caring heart
You give so much of Yourself to others without thought abundantly
Making a significant difference through it all right from the very start.
My favorite past time is to tell others the love that we share and all things true
We are united by grace in our spirits for eternity
You are my source and mighty refuge in everything that I may do
And always hold me and all that I am in Your great arms so mightily.
My favorite past time is to tell others how blessed I truly am with class
And how You'll never leave me no matter how many things may pass by
You'll give me joy and happiness to brighten my world and make it last
My Savior I praise YOUR name and hold my head up with great pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment