Thursday, August 27, 2026

Go The Extra Mile

My Savior 

My heart wants to go the extra mile with You in every way 
I know that I will always win because You will keep me so strong 
You will be my sunshine and my song for every new day 
And make me feel so special as Your child who truly belongs.

My heart wants to go the extra mile because you'll help me to 
You will give me everything thing I will need and always something more 
And be there through every step in all I may say and do 
My Savior You are everything that I am living for.

My heart wants to go the extra mile because You'll give me the best 
You love me so much and never stop giving me Your love and grace 
When I give me my all You fill me with Your happiness 
Lord the greatest desire of my heart is to feel Your embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I Reach For Your Hands

Jesus  As I reach for Your hands something slowly happens to me  My inner confidence grows to accomplish so much more  And I can feel Your m...