Friday, August 28, 2026

When I Sit Down With You

My Savior 

When I sit down with You at any time or on any day 
You are always there with patience and a smile 😊 so bright and new 
Ready to make me feel so special in every way 
And give me a promise that You'll always be there each day through.

When I sit down with You at any moment open and true 
You show Yourself so totally and give me every part 
You are the light of promise in everything I do 
And give so freely and totally from Your heart ❤️ 

When I sit down with You and look into Your loving, sweet eyes 
I see the awesome place where I forever want to be 
Bonding with my Savior who is caring, loving and so wise
Jesus thank You for always making such special time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I Reach For Your Hands

Jesus  As I reach for Your hands something slowly happens to me  My inner confidence grows to accomplish so much more  And I can feel Your m...