Thursday, August 27, 2026

My Blessed Hope

My Jesus 

You give me a precious hope that is a pure delight 
An inspiration that lifts my heart and moves my soul 
It helps me to reach for all and be pleasing in Your sight 
And gives me the purest love and grace to make me whole.

You give me a sweet hope that no matter what is there
To help me and develop me so perfectly 
Telling me just how much You adore and truly care
Lord no matter what You are always right there with me.

You give me a sweet hope that shapes me through and through 
And makes me into everything that You want me to be 
You are my strong anchor ⚓ in everything I do 
My Savior I send all of my gratitude unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I Reach For Your Hands

Jesus  As I reach for Your hands something slowly happens to me  My inner confidence grows to accomplish so much more  And I can feel Your m...