Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thank You For The Gift

Jesus 

Thank You for the gift of another precious day 
A time when I can give more praise and glory to You 
The bright horizon moves my heart in a grand way 
Lord I want to praise Your Kingdom in all I do.

Thank You for the gift of another amazing day 
A chance to make a true difference and live for You 
Showing hearts that You are the answer and only way
Lord I want to make a difference in all I do.

Thank You for the gift of another beautiful day 
A chance to draw closer and closer to You 
And make our bond much stronger in every way 
Dear Lord I praise and give my heart completely to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus, I Need Strength

Jesus  I n eed h elp because I cannot make it one more step alone  Your str ength is needed to carry me through the day Lord with care Make ...