Friday, August 28, 2026

As I Reach For Your Hands

Jesus 

As I reach for Your hands something slowly happens to me 
My inner confidence grows to accomplish so much more 
And I can feel Your mighty power moving perfectly 
As something begins happening at my soul's very core

As I reach for Your hands a strong faith and trust start to grow 
And my intense fear doesn't seem so heavy anymore 
The beautiful light of Your love begins to brightly show 
Suddenly I believe that many good things are in store.

As I reach for Your hands I become something new and grand 
Your perfect love and pure grace begin to flow into me 
I see the many miracles are at Your great command 
Lord thank You for being the source of strength that I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I Reach For Your Hands

Jesus  As I reach for Your hands something slowly happens to me  My inner confidence grows to accomplish so much more  And I can feel Your m...