I dedicate my heart and life to You in a meaningful way
Yearning to draw closer to You and live in Your will all the time
You are the breath of life that fulfills the moments of every day
I want to welcome You into my heart and always make You mine.
I dedicate my heart and life to You and pledge to follow Your will
Pledging to follow everything that You desire and plan for me to be
Praying that Your greatest blessings You will happily now Instill
And see such hope and promise from Your hands ahead just for me.
I dedicate my heart and life to You to be all that You plan
I want the strength to try my best and never miss a beat at all
I can now see the breathtaking unfolding of Your mighty hands
Thank You for being my loving friend who is always there when I call.
No comments:
Post a Comment