Friday, August 28, 2026

Lord, You Are My Guiding Force

Jesus 

You are my guiding force that brightens every new day 
Giving me direction to become even better still 
Listening to Your perfect words that always make a great way 
Taking in all Your glory that moves and continues to fill.

You are my guiding force that makes me a better person by far
Making me in every way to be exactly just like You 
You are my focus and my brightest star
Give me motivation and inspiration in all I do 

You are my guiding force that I hold on to in every way 
Providing and making me Your vessel for every thing 
Savior thank You for being my greatest joy for every day 
I am so grateful for the bond that our shared love will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord You Are Everything To Me

Lord You are my prom ise that g ives me encouragement for each new day  The breathtaking hope that inspires me to believe I will thrive  You...