Saturday, August 29, 2026

Lord You Are Everything To Me

Lord You are my promise that gives me encouragement for each new day 
The breathtaking hope that inspires me to believe I will thrive 
You fill my world with happiness that brightens in every way 
It gives me strength to look up and know that You are so alive.

Lord You are my rainbow 🌈 that shows me wonder and miracles too
The breath of new life that moves steadily through out all that I am 
You are the road map and light that guides me in all that I do
The writer of all stories that always has the master plan.

Lord You are my heart beat and rain that offers water so pure 
The beautiful source of all solutions that's there just for me 
You are the rugged anchor that helps me to always endure 
Savior You are my great best friend for all of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord You Are Everything To Me

Lord You are my prom ise that g ives me encouragement for each new day  The breathtaking hope that inspires me to believe I will thrive  You...