Friday, August 28, 2026

Jesus, I Need Strength

Jesus 

I need help because I cannot make it one more step alone 
Your strength is needed to carry me through the day Lord with care
Make my steps rugged like a precious foundation made of stone
And give me an armor of courage that You are always there.

I need help because I have no friends or family by my side 
But I have Your incredible presence drawing closer to me 
Showing me that You love me with a Savior's wondrous great pride 
And that You will be there with comfort so faithfully.

I need help because I don't have any real and true place to go 
But You give me a solution to turn to at its very best 
A life serving You and living in Your will is all I want to know 
Savior You give my pathway meaning, purpose and happiness 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, You Are My Guiding Force

Jesus  You are my guiding force that brightens every new day  Giving me direction to become even better still  Listening to Your perfect wor...