Saturday, August 29, 2026

Jesus, You Are My Strength

On those days when my heart feels so broken and hurt beyond repair 
I feel like I cannot make it even one moment along the way 
That is when You come along with grace to show how much You care 
And the best of who You are begins to brighten my every day.

On those days when my spirit feels lower than it has ever before 
And I cannot breathe clearly even for a moment it's true 
You come along to heal me and give much more 
To be my source of strength and courage in everything I do.

On those days when my soul feels drained and without any real care 
Your power and majesty enter and begin to lift me 
Giving me a sense of Your power and that You are right there 
To be the great Savior that takes care of all so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, You Are My Heart Beat

Jesus  You keep me moving so strongly from day to day  You give me hope to lean on and happiness for every hour  When I need strength and de...