Sunday, August 30, 2026

Savior I Cry Out For Your Mighty Glory

My Savior 

In the morning ๐ŸŒ„ I cry out for Your breathtaking beauty to start the day 
And equip me with all that I will need to do what You want me to do 
To give me an extra vantage point every moment along the sweet way 
Because I am so closely tied to the wonder and goodness that is You 

In the afternoon I cry out for Your great and rugged, unchanging wisdom 
That will keep me in Your will and on the right path so perfectly 
Working hard but along the rugged pathway making sure to have some fun
Watching and waiting for all the wonderful things You may have for me.

In the evening I cry out for peace and tranquility to end the day 
And a greater realization of who You are my sweet Savior so grand 
I want to draw closer to Your throne and honor You in many ways 
Always be the greatest part of all the good things You may have planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Savior I Cry Out For Your Mighty Glory

My Savior  In the morning ๐ŸŒ„ I cry out for Your breathtaking beauty to start the day  And equip me with all that I will need to do what You ...