Monday, August 31, 2026

What Do I Do?

Jesus 

What do I do when the conflict becomes too heavy for me to bear
I can feel such heaviness taking over and burdening me 
My heart begins to feel drained and empty like no one really cares 
And my vision becomes blocked and clouded where I can hardly see.

I begin to pace in such disarray not knowing where to go 
Everyone turns their back and walks away fast without care 
My greatest fear and uncertainty start to surface and now show 
I really don't have any powerful strength that I can truly spare.

But then I get down on my knees and cry out for love and mercy 
Trying to get down before Your most graceful throne so real and true 
That is when in awe something most wonderful I begin to see
Just how close You are to me with devotion every moment through.

You lift me up and hold me tight so close to Your presence most grand 
That sweet love begins to strengthen me with love and tranquility 
It is then I realize I don't have to look but just take Your hand 
And through Your anointing I will have my vision with clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Do?

Jesus  What do I do when the conflict becomes too heavy for me to bear I can feel such heaviness taking over and burdening me  My heart begi...