Monday, August 31, 2026

My Fulfillment

Jesus 

You are the grand fulfillment that I need more of every day 
The beautiful peace that mends every part together perfectly 
That special and caring adoration that helps me in every way 
To be a light for Your Kingdom and shine so wonderfully.

You are the grand fulfillment that I yearn for with all of my might 
The breathtaking light of glory that shapes me to my very core 
I work hard with all hope to be so beautiful in Your sweet sight 
Savior I am yearning for Your Majesty and so much more.

You are the grand fulfillment that makes my life full and so complete 
When I look all around me there is nothing that will ever do 
As I kneel with all submission to sing praises at Your feet 
My Savior You are my everything that I will hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Help Me To Increase My Faith

Help me to increase my faith with a joy and certainty  Looking up to You for enrichment and perfect delight  Getting boosts of strength and ...