Monday, September 28, 2026

Your Warrior In ๐Ÿ™ Prayer

My Savior 

I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness 
Knowing who You are and everything that forever comes from Your throne of grace 
Even though the road is challenging I know that I will always give my best 
For You will provide bravery and encouragement no matter what I will face 

I come before Your throne with determination ready to stand my ground with You 
Understanding that You will give me the patience and assurance that we'll succeed 
You are my force of honor and love that I draw from every moment through 
My best friend who will always be there and provide the tools I will need 

I come before Your throne ready to take the footsteps side by side so perfectly 
Keeping my eyes always focused above looking for Heavens divine perfect rain ☔ 
Watching how You give me guidance and Your sweet power brings direction to me 
Lifting me up into Your plan and purpose in a wondrous miraculous plain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Warrior In ๐Ÿ™ Prayer

My Savior  I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness  Knowing who You are and everything that forev...