When I look at all of the wonderful and exquisite things that now surround me...
The beauty and breathtaking wonder that casts a light of promise on each new day
The wonder and great magnificence as far as the eyes can see
It truly makes my heart feel so good, blessed and privileged more than words can ever say.
It is then that I stop in the moment and realize just how truly great You are...
My heart becomes overwhelmed by Your goodness and great generosity
You are so mighty and powerful and my illuminated star
Lord, whenever I need guidance and direction I need only to look to thee.
You'll take my hands and surround my heart with Your presence and power extraordinare...
Planting seeds of blessing that grow into miracles of hope and wonder so true
Showing me the simple advice with such love to 'look up ', and You will always be there
My Savior, You are the answer to my greatest wish in everything I do!
This is beautiful.
ReplyDelete