Wednesday, September 30, 2026

As The Weather Changes

Jesus 

I can see the weather changing and sometimes it perplexes me 
There are questions that sometimes fill my heart I have no answers to 
An environment of disarray exists as far as the eyes can see 
Yet, no one seems to know anything or even has a clue 

Sometimes I feel so sad and down, feeling like I want to cry
I seem alone and filled with fear not knowing what is best 
Thinking about my failures and problems as each day passes by
I really don't have strength to continue and have lost my zest 

But then I could feel a tender warmth so deep within my soul 
It almost seemed like a sweet voice was gently whispering to me 
Then, a glorious sense of belonging was making me feel whole 
I realized I was receiving Your anointing so perfectly 

You layed Your hands upon my shoulders and smiled so big and bright 
Telling my heart to never be discouraged or dismayed 
You will take care of everything with Your anointing and might 
For Jesus, You are the promise and hope and the only way 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Wonder

Jesus  My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your perfect love πŸ’˜ just for me  It never has any boundaries and is there so great and true  It is ...