I open the door of my heart so decisively and true
And let my greatest pure love flow so perfectly everywhere
Savior I rededicate my heart and life now unto You
Placing all that I am into Your creative hands and care.
Take every broken piece and empty space with peace and glory
Begin Your miracle touch with wonderful joy and delight
Start to weave and craft a very special brand new story
Creating a masterpiece and special tool through Your sweet sight.
Begin to plant the seeds of Your presence to blossom and grow
Creating something wonderful that makes a difference so grand
And introduce Your spirit and anointing for all to know
As beauty and great things slowly begin to flow from Your hands.
Continue working and making me a tool of Your glory
Let me sing of Your sweet praises and wonder forevermore
May the great vision of Your power always be before me
Jesus let me be Your tool with Your presence at my heart's core.
No comments:
Post a Comment