Thursday, September 24, 2026

Those Mighty Words

Jesus 

Please πŸ™ teach me those two precious words very clearly 'I bestow '
Help me to know that through it all You are there for me 
Plant within me all of the things that You want me to know 
All of the tools that I'll need to live successfully 

Please πŸ™ teach me to gather my burdens and give them to You 
Place them in a bundle at Your feet with no return 
Show me to seek You wholeheartedly in all I do 
Because there's a great deal of love's blessings that I must learn 

Please πŸ™ help me to understand and keep my eyes upon You 
Realizing 'I bestow ' encompasses many things 
You are the controller of my life each moment through 
And I can lean on You for what each day may bring 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Mighty Words

Jesus  Please πŸ™ teach me those two precious words very clearly 'I bestow ' Help me to know that through it all You are there for me...