Saturday, September 19, 2026

My Heart Aches So Much

Jesus 

My heart is in so much pain breaking beyond what I can stand 
I feel so lost and alone not knowing who I am anymore 
My spirit is trying to find direction with all I had planned 
Trying to decide what's important and strong at my heart's core 

I don't see any hope or promise that I can hold on to 
My heart reaches with power for the great friendship that we share 
Even though it appears things seem to be failing each moment through 
I cleave to our devotion and bond because You do care

You give me so much of Yourself in every way 
I have to stop looking at what appears and hope with great might 
Because You are the author and creator of each new day 
I can have victory somehow because You are my delight 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Greatest Dream

Jesus..... My greatest dream is to be the breathtaking star of light for Your love  To show the world just what it means to live for You and...