I want to know the direction that You see for my pathway every moment of the day
Allow me to envision Your creative flair and all that You are working on right now
Teach me two simple words 'I endow' to study and use every step of the way
Knowing You will give me insight and direction leading me and showing me how.
When You teach me 'I endow' You show me what is best comes from You
Even though I try to do everything with my human heart and soul
I learn to put everything together and send it to Heaven in all I do
It is then that You correct my human nature and make me focused, trusting and whole.
Now I am ready for Your greatest instruction coming from Your mighty heart and hands
I must pay great attention for all of the details that You have and will want for me
'I endow' the greatest detail and all that I am unto Your mighty command
And I know my pathway will be breathtaking and beautiful as a testimony to thee.
No comments:
Post a Comment