Monday, September 21, 2026

My Special Happiness 😊

My Savior 

My heart πŸ’˜ becomes so discouraged with everything going on in the world 🌍 today 
Even though deep inside I should not let such worldly things bother me 
But I know I am truly imperfect and feel so out of place in many ways 
Sometimes I have no answers and really cannot sort things out or clearly see 

I feel like my greatest happiness is not mine for the keeping in my heart ❤️ so true 
But then, my Savior You step in and remind me of the love and grace we always share 
You give me a strong enduring plan of action for every moment we go through 
To show me just how much You love me, Your adoration and great care.

You remind me of two words 'you're mine' to hold with rugged strength and pure delight 
And as Your child I'm worth more to Your heart than any wealth or riches untold 
A precious, beautiful breathtaking creation so honored in Your sweet sight 
A perfect birth right that always makes everything brand new, complete and whole.

You tell me to sing praises to our bond and how much we have and always will share 
And always try no matter what to look up and keep my focus on You 
Suddenly my distress seems to disappear knowing You are by my side and care
My Savior, I remind myself that You are my source of real happiness 😊 in all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are The Light Of My Days

Jesus  Sometimes it becomes so difficult to see that nothing seems to help in any way  My heart looks for things that will encourage me and ...