Monday, September 14, 2026

I Have No One

Savior 

Everyone has turned away from me in a sad way 
I have no meaning to any one heart at all 
My loneliness and emptiness gets worse every day 
No one even cares to hear my crying heart call.

Everyone has turned away from me, friends and family 
I sigh knowing I'm a joke and disappointment at best 
No one ever truly sees any real promise within me 
I'm not thought to be capable of hope and success.

Everyone has turned away from me forevermore 
I'm quitting and giving up any trying right now 
Savior show me something different that You have in store 
If I have any definition please show me how 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Have No One

Savior  Everyone has turned away from me in a sad way  I have no meaning to any one heart at all  My loneliness and emptiness gets worse eve...