Tuesday, September 29, 2026

When I Cannot See The Sun

My Savior 

I take a step out with great uncertainty as I look at everything around me 
Sometimes I cannot see clearly and don't understand the reason or even what is in store 
My heart πŸ’“ and spirit look for peace and happiness with absolute clarity 
I have to wonder the reason why I am searching and if there is more 

Your precious πŸ’ž love stops me overflowing with miracles there for me 
An overflow of Your grace bringing unique blessings that are always there 
Filling me with Your power and healing me with Your care so perfectly 
Reflecting the light of Your sweet glory for all to see everywhere 

So I step out knowing You will always be there for me with great delight 
Shielding every one of my steps and inspiring me in so many ways 
Whenever I need focus I keep You always in my greatest sight 
Lord Jesus, You are the reason and true purpose for every one of my days 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Cannot See The Sun

My Savior  I ta ke  a step out with great uncertainty as I look at everything around me  Sometimes I cannot see clearly and don't unders...