Tuesday, September 22, 2026

You Are The Light Of My Days

Jesus 

Sometimes it becomes so difficult to see that nothing seems to help in any way 
My heart looks for things that will encourage me and uplift me that these moments will get better soon 
I look to the beauty of Your love and presence as it enters my day 
And try to reach for encouraging things even though some clouds seem to loom.

Your breathtaking love surrounds me with pure glory I've never seen before 
A mighty grace embraces me and tells my heart that I am needed with joy so grand 
The purpose I receive from Your power keeps hope πŸ™ at my heart's core
As my blessings for better days are found in Your hands. 

Now I can see a new light emerging and am excited by the newness of it all
I don't have to figure things out in my own right 
You are there with provisions and tools as soon as I may call 
I am certainly excited to explore the such goodness with great delight 😊 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

Jesus  You are my trusted strength that I can lean upon with happiness 😊  A complete and true definition of who I am and long to be  My pre...