Friday, September 4, 2026

Jesus, Please Teach My Heart To Say 'I Know '

My Savior...

Sometimes I feel like I am trapped in a corner with no place else to go 
Things look so dismal and discouraging and fading quite so fast 
I look at all the 'what if's', with no positive outcome to show 
My happiness and true sense of peace at this time will never last.

The 'what if's' become 'what will I do ' when the worse thoughts become real 
It seems like no one cares when I am facing a coming storm's wrath 
So the stress of burdens and lost sleep is all that I can feel 
As I fuss and worry riddled with fear thinking about my path.

But then a gentle voice tries to call out with a message to me.....
My heart is enraged and struggling for true direction at its best 
I continue to look at it all with no solution to see
My heart ❤️ becomes so very tired and just simply wants to rest.

Just then, I can feel a soft, sweet gentle touch in my heart so true...
'Please Stop ', You then say 'I have a lesson that I want you to see'
'I want you to learn two perfect words in all that you may do '
And you gave those two simple words 'I Know ' especially to me.

The 'what if's' are not in charge anymore and are being taken away...
The 'I Knows' are dominating and making everything complete 
As You teach me 'let go', and lean completely upon Your way 
I will slowly begin to smile 😊 as I lay it at Your feet.

'I Know' that You are on the throne and always there when I need You...
'I Know' that You are in command and make all things great and restored
So I need to replace 'what if' with 'I Know' in all that I do 
It is then my heart ❤️ will find peace and never struggle anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus, Please Teach My Heart To Say 'I Know '

My Savior... Sometimes I feel like I am trapped in a corner with no place else to go  Things look so dismal and discouraging and fading quit...