Saturday, September 19, 2026

Jesus πŸ‘‘ Make Me Your Vessel

Jesus 

Fill me with Your anointing so truly beautiful, breathtaking and sweet 
Let Your power overflow from me like the water of life everywhere 
May Your grace take me into Your divine Craftsman's hands and make me complete 
Please πŸ™ give me Your assurance that I can travel on my pathway with out a care

Fill me with Your gentleness and kindness that I can learn and use every day 
Let Your grace give me wisdom that I can use so true 
Make me a beautiful reflection of Your joy that shines in every way 
Jesus please see Your exact likeness when You look at me in everything I do 

Fill me with Your sweet and pure love like I have never known before 
Let Your glory overflow to make me Your chosen vessel extraordinare 
A precious and beautiful masterpiece with blessings at its core 
Thank You Jesus for Your craftsmanship in making me Your vessel with care 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus πŸ‘‘ Make Me Your Vessel

Jesus  Fill me with Your anointing so truly beautiful, breathtaking and sweet  Let Your power overflow from me like the water of life everyw...