Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Each New Day

My Savior 

I dedicate all of the moments of each new day unto You 
Take them and make something wonderful and beautiful out of each one 
May each of them be a testimony of Your goodness so true 
And be a miracle where the joy of many new souls are won.

I dedicate all of the moments of each day to Your delight 
May each moment be filled with the fire of Your anointing so grand 
Let it be a testimony that's pleasing in Your great sight 
A continuous breathtaking picture being painted and planned.

I dedicate all of the moments of each day in song 
A special melody that keeps us together in wonderment 
It tells of a relationship to which I will always belong 
May others always see this light so brightly that none can prevent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Savior's Eyes

My Jesus  When people lo ok at me to see who I am I don't want them to get a surprise  It's important that they see my real characte...