Wednesday, September 23, 2026

My Best Friend

Jesus 

You are my trusted strength that I can lean upon with happiness 😊 
A complete and true definition of who I am and long to be 
My precious source of all things wonderful that keep me at my best
Sweet Savior You are the most beautiful picture perfect part of me 

You are my greatest source that I dream of and hold on to always 
My precious loving gift that is always giving so much to me 
When I look You are the greatest part of everyone of my days 
My Savior You are my blessing and all things wonderful to me 

My Savior I cherish our bond and friendship more than anything 
I learn so much from all that we share that is complete and true 
I am grateful for our relationship and all that it does bring 
I understand that I would truly be nothing if I didn't have You 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

Jesus  You are my trusted strength that I can lean upon with happiness 😊  A complete and true definition of who I am and long to be  My pre...