Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Lord, Lift Me Up

My Savior 

As I take a step upon my pathway and I stumble and lose my way 
Let Your breathtaking love come quickly and lift me up with sweet mercy 
Please πŸ™ help me to steady my footing with something comforting to say 
And let Your beautiful anointing bring out the very best in me.

As I take a step upon my pathway and become discouraged and quit
May Your power become the ignition switch to turn on life within me 
Give me determination and power to work hard and never admit 
That sometimes not even knowing it I tend to give up too easily.

As I take a step upon my pathway and don't see true success at all 
Please give my heart the proper energy to get down on my knees and πŸ™ pray 
To look up to Your heart in Heaven and place a help needed call
Because my beloved Savior without a doubt You are never far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Lift Me Up

My Savior  As I take a step upon my pathway and I stumble and lose my way  Let Your breathtaking love come quickly and lift me up with sweet...