Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Lord What Do I Do?

Jesus 

What do I do when I am stuck in a corner and envision no way out that I can see 
Everyone has ignored me and turned their back with hatred and utter dismay
I feel so useless and hopeless that the utter end is coming soon just for me 
I don't think I will ever see the light of promise or of a new day.

I don't see any plan or purpose for my being here or doing much of anything 
When I look at myself all that I can see is an empty canvas look at me 
I don't see any substance to each moment or what the days might bring 
So my heart is ready to give up and quit ready to sink down permanently.

But that is when the light of Your love comes shining through with a wonder so bright and grand 
Suddenly I am not completely stuck in the darkest corner with fear anymore 
For You have come to show me direction and miracles by one move of Your hands 
Assuring me not to lose hope and giving me peace for there are great things now in store.

I may not see the story You're writing or the map that You have laid out too
But it's going to be something wonderful for many hearts to know Your touch 
You present excellence in the essence of all the miracles You do
Showing that You are magnificent and mighty and that You always care so much.

I can feel the warmth of a caring hand reaching out for me now in a great way 
As I look deep into my heart I can see that the corner is no more 
My Heavenly Savior You are laying the bridges to a new and brighter day 
It is a new beginning with Your anointing and sweet blessings at its core!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord What Do I Do?

Jesus  What do I do when I am stuck in a corner and envision no way out that I can see  Everyone has ignored me and turned their back with h...