Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Lord I Want To Show You How Much You Mean To Me

Jesus 

When I think about all of the times You have been there for me through out the moments of my days 
You always had Your sweet arm around me even though I may not have realized it at the time 
You gave me Your love and grace and so many wonderful provisions in various ways 
It was always with a smile and great understanding and a caring nature sweet and kind.

You have given so much of Yourself from Your heart to Your spirit and always abundantly 
Always ready to teach with patience and understanding and bless me from Your heart so true 
Helping me to develop Your traits with determination and motivation so consistently 
My Savior the greatest impression of who I am and who I want to be comes from You.

Lord Jesus I want to show You how much You mean to me with every fiber of who I am 
Our relationship is my breath of life that I always keep myself focused upon with delight 
Whenever I see Your anointing and the movement of Your great power I know that I can 
I want to say thank you for always being there and praise You with my might.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Want To Show You How Much You Mean To Me

Jesus  When I think about all of the times You have been there for me through out the moments of my days  You always had Your sweet arm arou...