Teach me how to properly come before Your mighty throne every day
Show me how to clearly hear Your voice in my heart's core so perfectly
Instruct me how to follow Your divine wisdom and Your anointed pure way
My Savior I want to put my feet on Your path and get guidance from thee.
I want to hear Your voice give me instructions on how to succeed
All of the steps that I need to take to travel my pathway with Your grace
Equipped with the knowledge and understanding You will meet every need
And keep me in every moment tightly within Your sweet embrace.
I want to hear Your voice tell me so clearly what You think and what You will do
How You will take Your loving child and make something beautiful in time
As I listen to the perfect words I receive so much Lord from You
You are the greatest source of wondrous devotion that I will ever find!
No comments:
Post a Comment