You are the torch of the fire ๐ฅ of life that keeps my heart ignited with a hope so true
A mentor who teaches me the words 'I trust ' and why this is an anchor ⚓ to hold dear
You give me special meaning and purpose to follow You in all I do
Understanding that I will always hold so tightly to You because You are always near.
You are the ⛵ sea of the water of life that flows so freely wherever I may go
The thirst quenching refreshing nourishment that is there at all times for me
The beautiful merciful promise that is my pleasure to follow and to come to know
My unending hope and blessing that touches all that I am for eternity
You are the happiness and pure joy ๐ that is mine forever in the window ๐ช of life
My Savior and best friend who leads me and helps me with all His best every step of the way
Thank You Lord for giving me a pathway that is filled with joy near You and free of strife
Savior You are my blessed delight that inspires me and motivates me each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment