Saturday, September 12, 2026

Lord, My Pain Is Real

Jesus....

You can see I'm hurting in such an unbelievable way...
I just don't feel like myself and it scares me very much 
Sometimes I don't know where to turn or anything to say 
I really need to feel the healing of Your most special touch.

So, I slowly close my eyes and fall to my knees with great care...
Praying You will open Your heart and turn all things around 
One thing I am absolutely most assured of is You'll be there 
Perfect happiness and healing is only in Your heart found.

I lift all that I am and dream of completely into You....
Knowing that You can take a broken vase and make it complete 
Savior, You are my rehabilitation in everything I do 
I am waiting for that new beginning that will be so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, I Can Hear Your Heart Calling

It is so dark and dismal all around to where I can't find my way  All that is within me tries to find just a glimmer of happiness 😊  Bu...