Thursday, September 24, 2026

You Are My Strength And Motivation

Jesus 

You are the rugged strength and motivation that keeps me going every day 
A breathtaking love that shows me new hope if I look to Your heart πŸ’– for more 
The beautiful light that brings promise to new moments in brilliant ways 
The song of encouragement that brings delight to my spirit's core

You are the solid anchor ⚓ that keeps me grounded and in my special place 
My wonderful πŸ•―️ lighthouse that guides and directs in every sense of the word
The magnificent wonder that always puts a smile 😊 on my face 
Greatest conglomeration of goodness and joy that I ever heard 

You are my interest and all that I yearn for and dream of so grand 
The reason for my effort and desire to endure with delight 
There is so much gratefulness for the movement of Your grace and mighty hands 
Jesus build something great in me and make me pleasing in Your sight 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are My Strength And Motivation

Jesus  You are the rugged strength and motivation that keeps me going every day  A breathtaking love that shows me new hope if I look to You...