Saturday, September 12, 2026

My Lord, I Can Hear Your Heart Calling

It is so dark and dismal all around to where I can't find my way 
All that is within me tries to find just a glimmer of happiness 😊 
But, all I can see are more grey patches as I maneuver the day 
It all just seems like a broken, mixed up, unrepairable mess.

But then You step to the front line and raise Your mighty hands so bright and true...
You insert brilliant rays of Your love and hope to begin it all again 
That mighty presence gives me peace and the tools I need to make it through 
For I can always join hands with You, my Lord, Savior and true best friend.

So then, things begin to change moment by moment with sweet grace....
It is something so spectacular and mighty all the world will want to see 
A makeover in Glory's sweet image for every time and place 
My Savior, now I can see the rapid growth of Your spectacular beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, I Can Hear Your Heart Calling

It is so dark and dismal all around to where I can't find my way  All that is within me tries to find just a glimmer of happiness 😊  Bu...