There is one very important decision that my heart has to make today
Things that establish who I am and all that is so important to me
It is the anchor ⚓ that grounds me and always provides a definitive way
What will give me peace and hope and a beautiful breathtaking eternity.
Will I pledge my heart and life to a loving Savior who will take care of me so true
I never have to doubt, be fearful of or worry about anything
He will be my hope and promise with strength in all that I do
I can depend on Him and count on Him no matter what life may bring
Lord Jesus, accept my heart and life into Your care forever more by grace
I pledge to live for You, serve You and love You for eternity
I make this one decision that will always have its special place
And tell everyone who wants to know exactly what You truly mean to me
No comments:
Post a Comment