Sunday, September 27, 2026

My Morning πŸŒ„ Song

Jesus 

When my heart does not feel like singing the possibilities of a brand new day 
And I cannot see any real happiness that I need for the moment so true 
I reach out for Your anointing and glory to help me in every way 
Jesus πŸ‘‘ help me to get up and start going again looking directly at you.

When my heart doesn't feel like rejoicing and giving thanks for everything right now 
And I cannot see any plan or purpose to show me there is hope to strive for 
Just as I am ready to give up feeling like a failure You show me somehow 
That things will get better as I reach for Your love and glory I'll see more.

When my heart ❤️ doesn't have the energy to continue on with any more might 
I see something so wonderful and magnificent now coming with grace from You 
You draw me close and speak with light to my heart about all You have with perfect sight 
Suddenly things begin to look more complete as I give everything to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Morning πŸŒ„ Song

Jesus  When my heart does not feel like singing the possibilities of a brand new day  And I cannot see any real happiness that I need for th...