Sunday, September 6, 2026

My Breathtaking Jacket Of Life

My Jesus....

I take only a few steps and I can feel the altering, bitter cold ❄️ all around me...
It takes hold of all of the delight within me as I tremble, 🥶 shiver and shake 
I start to fill with fear and doubt as pure uncertainty is all I see
How could I continue on when there wasn't much more of this that I could feel and take.

Suddenly, tears began to stream from my eyes as I fell to my knees with many cares.....
I didn't know which way to turn or what I was going to do to move and succeed
Just then, I could hear a whisper when there wasn't much more that I could bear
I didn't pay much attention in my pain, I only wanted to soon be free.

The whisper became louder calling my name with a power so mighty and grand.....
I stopped and tried to listen all that I could as I shivered so mightily 
I could feel a jacket being placed on my shoulders by two very powerful hands 
As He began to tell me that every part of it was unique and made just for me.

Part of me didn't want to believe that what I was seeing and feeling as ever true....
Yet, the warmth that I was beginning to feel was wonderful and hard to deny
The voice whispered further 'I will be here to take care of you and love you each day through '
I began to fill with tenderness as my eyes filled with tears and I cried.

Each woven square had detail of the person that I am and who I would be....
It had the story of the bond we would share every moment and each day through 
At that point, I fell to my knees and gave thanks for such grace happily 
As He lifted me up and continued the love 💕 story with hope and grandeur so true.

As I looked at the jacket, it was even more breathtaking than ever before...
I rededicated my heart and life to Him and everything for each new day 
For whenever I need special love and care I just look within at my heart's core 
I will never feel cold ❄️ and alone because my breathtaking jacket is not far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Breathtaking Jacket Of Life

My Jesus.... I take only a few steps and I can feel the altering, bitter cold ❄️ all around me... It takes hold of all of the delight within...