Tuesday, September 22, 2026

I Give It All To You

Jesus 

It is a heavy and rugged burden that is weighing so strongly upon me 
I cannot think about it all because it is taking away my peace 
Instead fear and worry have taken over and are breaking me down so consistently 
I may look okay on the surface but there's pain underneath. 

I stand up and reach out for the strength and beauty of Your majesty 
For the power of Your sweet mercy to help me with such might 
Give me a chance to change my path and wrap myself in Your compassion perfectly 
Granting me strength to begin healing and start again in Your sight. 

Now I  see a brighter ✨️ horizon for my heart and spirit so true 
A perfect love taking over and lightening my burden with breathtaking grace 
Suddenly I have an exciting new pathway of peace and healing coming into view 
As an adoring Heavenly Father shows 🙏 His love ❤️ and joy taking their place!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are The Light Of My Days

Jesus  Sometimes it becomes so difficult to see that nothing seems to help in any way  My heart looks for things that will encourage me and ...