Wednesday, September 9, 2026

The Meaning Of True Happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jesus 

The meaning of true happiness comes the moment I draw closer to You 
And I realize that You are my heart and everything to me 
You give me true strength, support and encouragement in everything that I may do 
And no matter what You keep me inspired and motivated perfectly.

The meaning of true happiness comes when I open my very heart's core 
And welcome Your love and grace to move and make me sweet and new
You are the Heavenly rainbow of promise with so much hope that's in store 
I am so in love and in awe of the wonderful things that You can do.

The meaning of true happiness comes when I pledge my heart to follow thee 
I give all that I am and all that I hope to be completely into Your care
You will continue to enlighten my heart for all of eternity 
Perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š happiness is the knowledge that no matter what You will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each New Day

My Savior  I dedicate all of the moments of each new day unto You  Take them and make something wonderful and beautiful out of each one  May...