Saturday, September 19, 2026

My Greatest Dream

Jesus.....

My greatest dream is to be the breathtaking star of light for Your love 
To show the world just what it means to live for You and serve You at best 
Having Your anointing bless my life more times than I can think of 
And living every moment filled with Your joy and perfect happiness 

My greatest desire is to be the delight You are pleased in forever more 
To stand up and work hard knowing You are being honored each day 
To give to You so abundantly and truly from my heart's core
Becoming more of Your dedicated child in every way 

My greatest desire is to be Your exhalation song so true 
Singing of Your presence loudly for everyone to hear
Shouting how thankful I am to embrace and always love You 
Savior thank You for our bond that I do cherish and hold dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Greatest Dream

Jesus..... My greatest dream is to be the breathtaking star of light for Your love  To show the world just what it means to live for You and...