As I come before You on bended knee, I ask with a humbled heart so true
Teach me to envision all things so clearly, with preciseness and wondrous sweet grace
So that I may bring honor and make every effort to be exactly like You
That others may see the pure perfect love that I see always in Your face.
As I come before You teach me the real meaning of 'from the heart ', in every way...
That I may see things with the real beauty deep within so grand
Help me to be a blessing to enlighten the moments of each new day
I await miracles as I watch the unfolding of Your mighty hands.
As I come before You teach me what Heaven's definition truly entails....
Envisioning in all points as only You can do
So reflecting my Savior's majesty in all things will always prevail
My Savior when I look at all things through the eyes of the heart I resemble You!
No comments:
Post a Comment