Monday, September 14, 2026

I Need Your Favor

My Savior 

I need divine favor as I take a step on my pathway 
There is no way I can do anything by my will
Please help me and give me Your wisdom and knowledge for every day 
Let every part of my yearning heart and spirit now be filled.

I need divine favor as I venture into a new domain 
I don't know what the moments of each brand new day will entail 
Please help me to be strong and determined and never to complain 
But let the beauty of Your glory and power always prevail 

I need divine favor as I move ahead to blossom and grow 
Always seeking the very best that Your heart will have to give and more 
It is Your great anointing, precious love and grace that I want to know 
It's because of Your power and glory that I am living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Hear Your Precious Name

Jesus  When I hear Your name something happens to my heart's core  I begin to feel like something is moving inside  All of my brokenness...