Sunday, September 13, 2026

Lord I Need All Of You

My Savior 

When I wake up in the morning 🌄 feeling lost and filled with horrible pain 
Dealing with the miserable knowledge that no one really cares about me 
I reach up to the Heavens with brokenness ready to complain 
Why isn't there something brighter and better out there Lord now to see.

Just then You whisper softly to me what You now want to say 
You want me to learn two simple words 'it's here' with such delight 
Release everything to Your hold and move with a new day 
For You are in control of it all and will work on it by Your might.

You work hard to make things successful and bright by perfect love 
But somehow deep within myself I cannot believe or truly see 
That through the beauty of Your anointing and spirit You bring grace from above 
And with delight and dedication You take wonderful care of me.

Suddenly I begin to learn 'it's here' and give everything unto You 
I submit myself and every moment completely unto thee
For You are my Savior and best friend who with strength will always see me through 
Jesus thank You for giving so much of Yourself completely unto me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need All Of You

My Savior  When I wake up in the morning 🌄 feeling lost and filled with horrible pain  Dealing with the miserable knowledge that no one rea...